cheapest online pharmacy

(810) 235-9000

Challenging Improper Changes to Wills and Other Legal Documents

If you believe a will or other legal document has been improperly changed, I can help you take legal action to challenge:

  • An improper change to a will or trust
  • An improper change to a life insurance or IRA beneficiary designation form
  • An improper addition of someone to a joint back account or deed